Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

My holidays

This morning we had to write 5 simple sentences we used connectives and openers  to make  them better. it was quite hard for me but I think I got better.


In the holidays the weather was aggressively raining in addition to being cloudy. Even though It was the holidays we had to do chores. On the second Wednesday of the holidays, it was my birthday. On the second Saturday, I played football In Invercargill. Because of the rain we could not go outside, never the less we played board games. 

4 comments:

  1. Cool use of connectives Cormac. Pleased you still had to do jobs in the holidays! 19th July awesome day to have a birthday
    Could you see how many more connectives you could add?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cormac,

    Fantastic use of higher level connectives! Sounds like a rainy holiday - lucky you had board games!

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Mia I go to Yaldhurst Model School. Looks like you had a great time. Did you do anything else? Next time I think you should put more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Cormac
    It looks like you had a great holiday with friends and it was your birthday.
    what did you get for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.