Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Novel study

Today our success criteria was to create a 100 word challenge. It has to be about a character . I chose to write about Schmaul the Jew. I hope you enjoy it.

The cold.
Once I was a kid playing football in the paddock with my brother in a warm nice house.
Then the Nazis came with their guns and batons. Now I am forced to live in the paddock I have no Idea where mother has gone or father. The only thing I am allowed to have is a calendar for all the months of hell I've been through. I pray to find mother and father.


August 03 1931

I am headed to a hut today I hope it is nice and warm. But something about this doesn't feel right, I’m going away.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cormac,

    This is a fantastic book and movie. What have you learned that you didn't know before after reading some of this? What is the purpose of this post? Is this a quote from the story?
    Keep up the great sharing,

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cormac

    I really liked your 100wc it sounded a lot like a show not tell. But there are a couple typos it there.

    Charlotte
    Year 8
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cormac,

    I like your story it is really insisting. I wounder what happens next.

    Blake
    Year 6
    Dummond school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cormac,
    I think this short story is super cool and I really enjoyed reading it. I wonder what happens next.
    Where did you get the idea to write about this?
    Your sincerely Charlotte, Oamaru Intermediate School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.