Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Survival Island

2.jpg


Survivor Island
On Monday we had a Survivor Island It was a soggy day. After we crashed on our Islands. (A patch of grass with shark infested spray paint around us) The criteria was to build a TeePee that our teams of Castaways could all fit in and could last a tsunami. ( being shook and a bucket of water being chucked on us) As well as one of our ‘teammates’ being injured  we had to bandage them up and build a stretcher and carry them to the other side of the field, and run back. We had to create a lunch for all of our team mates to ‘enjoy’ - aka chargrilled sausages…. It was really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School I liked this post because you told us what actually happened. I like the picture that you have put in. I think that you should make the picture smaller because it covers up the words on the side making it hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you had the best shelter was it dry. did anyone get burnt on the fire? Did the other students like your burnt offerings. Your timing was lucky, the day before the paddock was flooded I seen ducks with life vests out there it was that bad. You did well lighting a fire there, and amazingly well to be able to burn lunch. Just like home?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.