Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

100 WC


This weeks 100 word challenge it was about a terrible weather change had to use then the weather changed dramatically.

He has spent weeks in the Sahara waiting for civilization. The heat was almost killing James he soon collapsed in his tent once the sun went down the weather changed dramatically. He was almost frozen in his tent. He felt like he would die right here he would freeze from the temperature dropping. He would freeze to death. Trembling he decided to push on.
“If I die then I will at least be closer to civilisation.”

Trudging on in  the bitter cold he was coming closer to a nest of scorpions; he felt something stab him “Aah!” He was stung

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cormac,

    I really liked your 100 word challenge. You used really interesting words and it all makes sense. What do you think you would change next time?

    Megan
    Year 8
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.