Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

100 word challenge

The one hundred word challenge is on Monday we get a new challenge it has to have 100 words except the By (your name). I enjoyed it because it was a challenge because it has 100 exact words. you also had to use "the water just kept gushing out"


I bravely crawled  under the sink the gurgling of the water was
disgusting and I instantly knew where the problem was. Cobwebs suddenly went into my hair and I barely  made it out alive. I made it out with a concussion and I was unconscious. An hour  later I tried it again or what seemed like one second but I undid the nut and then the water just kept gushing out. Onto my face onto my pants! “ next time I should hire a plumber.” I thought. The water was still coming out and then I stood on something “a hairball!”

By Cormac

2 comments:

  1. Hi cormac my name is hunter from yaldhurst that 100 work because it is nice to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cormac,

    I think that was a good story.
    Did you enjoy it ?
    I used to the 100 word challenge.

    Kind regards Ian.
    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.