Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

100 word challenge

This week the 100 word challenge was about a photo that had three workers and a gooey chocolate egg.
What The?

The screams were heard through the streets. Three brave men ran up to the  chocolate mess and laid out three cones? The three cowards ran off. Minutes later the professionals came to the scene. Studying the… “It’s an egg you don’t need to study it!” Someone yelled. “ why don’t you just have a bulldozer push it!”called a lady. “Yea!” they all shouted. The people marched towards the workers. Cowering away the walkie talkie whistled the protesters screamed in pain and drove off. “Where do you think they’ll go?” said one worker. “To the other breakroom” They replied.


By Cormac

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.