Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

100 word challenge


Today our success criteria was to create a 100 word challenge. we had to write about what was going on i this part of the book. I chose to write about Maria the maid in the boy in the striped pajamas. I hope you enjoy it.


July 04 1930
Master Bruno Is very annoyed at the arrangements. He also insulted his father and I have done something that was very stupid, I have told him about my grandmother. I think he has learned about how kind his father really is. But I hope that he doesn’t tell his father. It would be better if he just stopped being nosy it would be better for everyone.


July 05 1930

Master Bruno is treating me like a person but he has built a swing to entertain himself but it doesn't look safe I hope he will be okay.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cormac,

    Great Novel study really interesting book by the sound of it

    Flynn
    Room 4
    Drummond Primary School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cormac
    Thanks for posting - are you able to build a stronger sense of the scene and the situation in your 100WC? Rather than a summary.
    PLease re post your description to include the specifics of what you had to do .

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.