Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

100 Word Challenge

This week we are learning to change our openings for sentences the prompt was 'what do I need now.' 

“What do I need now, nachos”
among the rubble Nachos. I had to get to my house before anyone notices. Deep voices echoing; they are coming this way, i sprint past the rubble and jump in the hole. Five minutes later Joseph comes with a paper bag.
“Medicine” I whisper. Joseph nods
“it’ll be worth $500, (sigh) if we sell it t…”
“no!” I interrupt.
“ Can I have some” Pointing to the lukewarm nachos.
“I hear they are having a raid tonight.”
“oh yea” I say. A rock falls onto the floor.
“ The raid it’s here!” I scream.
“AAA I've been shot!"
By Cormac

1 comment:

  1. massive work Cormac. you seem to have got inside the mind of the boy in the striped pyjamas. i find this is a great way to see what you are doing on a daily basis. you are doing great work keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.