Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Prose Piece


I am learning to write a piece of prose  a sketch with detailed words, about a particular PERSON , that is very important to me to do this we had to create an ANV chart. Our success criteria was for it to be a story not a list of our ANV.


His personality accepts every challenge like a stride. Dull brown freckles scattered like debris on a destroyed city. Short brown hair always the same every morning. His blood red ears protrude like trees in an open plane. Bony fingers stick out of a rough hand.His kind smile creates happiness in everyone around, and his great jokes never fail to make everyone laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.